Friday, September 17, 2010

The New Kids

I have begun this year afraid that I would have no "personalities" in my class. I am used to big personalities. Those not sure of what I mean need only to look back at the past year. But a new year, new kids. This year has been relatively quiet. So far. I was content to ride it out in peace. Today, there is a glimmer of hope. Bug Boy from last year came to visit me today. I pulled him next to me and said "See? He's in fifth grade! People do survive this class"

Without missing a beat, I hear
"Is he the only one?"

Things are looking up.



2 comments:

  1. maybe they had just heard about you and were scared... :-D they won't be able to hold their personalities in for long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabio won't be able to hold it in EVERY day..... peace be with you when he uncoils.

    ReplyDelete