Sunday, December 6, 2009

For once, I applaud politics.

I had never heard of Diane Savino before today. Now, I wish I lived on Staten Island just so I could vote for her. She says everything I wanted to say but was unsure how to say it. A concise, complete, clear argument. Unconvinced? Watch until 3:10. There is something for everyone. Think it's a religious issue? She shoots that down and even allows that people who base their views on religion can still discriminate. So don't worry, you can still hate.
And for all those people who think that a relationship is not "valid" because the participants are not a man and a woman, watch the whole thing. Can you really say her arguments don't hold? They do. She's right.
GO DIANE!!!




1 comment:

  1. Watch all of it - not just till 3:10! Suddenly proud to come from Queens (she comes from Astoria).

    ReplyDelete